We are looking for a reliable Financial Manager that will analyze everyday financial activities and subsequently provide advice and guidance to upper management on future financial plans.
The goal is to enable the company’s leaders to make sound business decisions and meet the company’s objectives.
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
- Maintain the financial health of the organization.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results, and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- . Preparing the annual budget, controlling the monthly budget, providing reports on deviations and suggestions for improving the budget preparation
- Lease with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- Skilled in tax, insurance & VAT issues, Responsible for all taxes and SSO obligations
- Preparing the annual budget, controlling the monthly budget, providing reports on deviations and suggestions for improving the budget preparation
- Monitor financial transactions, and insurance contracts.
- Provide financial statements and Coordinate with external auditors.